<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 30, 2004

Respect... 

i wonder if it's an issue of respect. i generally command and demand a measure of respect from the people in my life. i'm the type of person who people respect. and with my friends, i let loose and am crazy and goofy and off the wall and outrageous and everything else, but friends respect one another. but i wonder if that's part of the issue with the boy. he just isn't really respecting me any more. he sees the full spectrum: the sexy me, the funny me, the off the wall me, the i dare you to dare me to do that me, the let's drink me, the i'll be way too outrageous just to watch you collapse on the floor in laughter me, the omg you didn't just say that me, the serious me, the intelligent me, the emotional me, the compassionate me, the passionate me, the everything else under the sun me. but has he somehow lost that respect? and if so, how?

thinking about it long and hard, i doubt that he has lost his respect of me, but he kind of acts like it. i mean, just easily dismissing somebody's ideas and beliefs without valid reasons? that isn't respectful. and it's not cool. he has to figure out why he does this to me and treats me like that before he comes by to see me. a little homework assignment, if you will. hey, it isn't always fun and games to be the luckiest man in the world. sometimes you have to prove that you're still worthy of your status.

note: luckiest man in the world status is conferred on a man who is worthy of dating me. runners up are the men who become my closest friends. the world envies them, and they (should) count their blessings regularly. there is no similar status with women because we are all equally lucky to be each others' closest friends. we're all fabulous, incredible women and we remember to be grateful for each other regularly.

which brings me to my next important point...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEER!!!!!!

and if this is your first time to read me and you think i'm full of myself, it's all a big joke. i don't take myself that seriously, but i find it funny to act like it every once in a while.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com