<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Attracting chaos... 

so i think i must attract chaos. was down to the wire on getting the paper finished and printed out. spent several hundred on books for next semester. went out for dinner with my girls. waiter hit on us (of course). it was kind of funny... we were too loud and the waiter was much too quiet. afterward, we bided our time to turn in the papers, give bad scores on the evaluations and get the heck out. just after i left the parking lot and stopped at a light, some dude next to me honked and motioned for me to roll down my window. he was a straight up stereotype. bald headed muscle bound man with the thick gold chain. i looked over and saw that his head was already hanging out the window towards my passenger window. suddenly i was thankful that i didn't have automatic windows. and that i drove faster than him.

but skipping out early turned out to save my butt. something snapped in my front door lock, so it went around and around and around and around in both directions without engaging anything. so i was locked out in the heat. thankfully my new neighbors came home a couple minutes after i discovered that i was screwed. they called the emergency maintenance number for me and caught the maintenance guy before he left. phew! so he got over there and drilled out my lock, then replaced the casing and got it all to work again. thank goodness. and my neighbor's a real sweetheart.

please please please be praying for my role model. she's in intensive care. i'm scared.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com