<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Just be... 

again, this will be short. but i just have to say that it is so great to be by myself again. i love my family and it is great to see extended family. but it is never easy being trapped in a car with the parents for extended periods of time. and there was way too much of that. tonight i was finally freed and was able to be myself again. if i wanted to bitch about something they did, i could. i could do whatever i wanted, stay up as late as i wanted, sleep in without being woken up, whatever. and getting to see mayhem tonight was wonderful. he came with me, but we haven't been able to so much as make out in probably 3 weeks or more. little pecks in passing were the extent of it before tonight. sooooo frustrating. so i called him and told him he had to come over. lucky me, his mom was out of town, so he was able to come by.

now if i could just get the rest of life back in order. and if any of you currently or used to work for tech support and know cable internet and laptops, please let me know. brand spanking new computer and it refuses to get on the internet. erg. oh, and i just need to get this off my chest. fucking bridesmaid dress obligations. sorry, it frustrates me because it suddenly adds many more obligations to my plate that i wouldn't have if i kept to myself in my own little life. i'm still flattered to be a bridesmaid for this chick, but it requires a whole lot of shit (flights, expensive dresses, helping with various things, hotel costs, alterations because she chose a dress that starts in a size much larger than i wear, etc etc). still flattered, just currently bitching and selfish. don't write me off as un-bridesmaidable if you were considering me. i'll still be there with a smile. ok, this is just a weird post. i better just let it go.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com