<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Two things and then another... 

here are two things that i do not like, and then one thing i do like very much.

1) i just had to kill a spider in my apartment. i HATE spiders. they scare the freaking crap out of me. and when i came at this one he looked at me like he was just waiting for me to zoom in for the kill so that he could jump on me and hurt me. eww ew ewewewewew. ewww. and they were supposed to spray for bugs outside my building today except the sky broke loose with a horrible storm. i think it was a conspiracy. hahah.

2) i live fairly close to a ballpark. i know that some of you think i must be the luckiest girl in the world because of that, but when you're coming home from work at 5 and they already have roads blocked off for the game and thousands of people want the same exit as you, except they're about to go have a fun time and you're about to go home to a stuffy apartment with things still to unpack and food to make.... yeah, you might get just a little bitter. but i'm ok for now... i killed the spider before the spider killed me.

oh, and something i would very much like:
i really want to see the beastie boys this time around. it may be their last concert (or the last one while they still sound really good and not like those bands where people joke about needing handrails). anybody want to donate a couple tickets for the cause? or some dinero toward the purchase of said tickets? i would be happy to accept! gotta love them beastie boys.

Jesus was a hippie,
V
(i think this is how i will sign my name now. i kinda like it.)

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com