<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Cute boys... 

boys can be so cute. just thought i'd share.






there really was nothing in particular that brought about this little point. i just happened to think of mayhem just now and had to smile. i thought of how much i love walking up to him and giving him a great big hug. ok, i'll keep the rest of my sickeningly cute thoughts to myself.





in other news, i got candlewax all over the place just now. i blew out the candle and i couple minutes later picked it up to put it back by my bed. the light was off in my bedroom, but i could see the outline of my bedside table. as i was zeroing in on the table, the base fell off the candle. it's glass so i tried to catch it before it shattered against the table, but in the meantime i forgot to hold the candle level and the wax got everywhere. i can't remember anything else because of the intense pain from my hands burning. at least i did something semi-smart... i dropped the candle on the tile so i wouldn't have any more clean up and then ran to the kitchen sink and ran cold water on my hands. now i have a great deal of clean up to do on my pillow and sheets and carpet. the bed will have to be cleaned before i can sleep tonight, so i better go...


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com