<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 16, 2004

A few more things... 

ok first, my computer's been acting a little funky with the cursor. sometimes it'll kind of stick in the space until i minimize the window and then i maximize it. weird.

also, i have to say that i'm very impressed with the people who drive in the downtown area of the city in which i work. i have to walk down a busy street a little way to get from the parking lot to my office building, and i have yet to hear a person honk or yell obscenities at me (in any language). i guess i just kind of expected it to happen since i had guys yell things at me in another downtown of a large city starting when i was like 10 years old or so. i remember i was really shocked by it and my mom looked like she was about to cross the street and chew them out. i know, it's fucked up. dirty old men.

and finally, on a scale of 1 to 10, what am i? i think i have to ask others rather than rate myself. random, i know, but i'm just curious. and i know it's a hard thing to say considering that 95% of you haven't seen me before. but hey, personality does count for something, right? ok, hope you guys are having one kick ass thursday. kisses!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com