<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 06, 2004

Flip it... 

man, there is a serious underusage of blogger on the weekends. except for me. the weekend is the only time when i really have time to do some serious damage on the blog. we need to switch this trend. everyone else can and does blog at work, and i get so far behind on your lives during the week. by the weekend i've either given up or gotten caught up on your blogs (because you don't like posting on fridays either) and i start blogging. by the time the work week rolls around, you guys are seriously behind on my blog and you start drowning me in posts, too. i think the only reasonable solution is for somebody to deliver an internet-ready computer to my office, maybe with a bouquet of flowers for an added touch. wait, but as an intern people pop by the office all the time to check on me and see if they can find a way to make me busier. hmm, well i'll work on a better solution.

i'm pouting right now because i'm bored. somebody wanna make me laugh or smile? really the only upside to this is that i have a very sexy pout (at least according to mayhem who simultaneously melts and gets turned on every time he sees it). hmm, i think i'll call him and let him know i'm pouty... (the offer to make me laugh or smile still stands!)

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com