<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Fun day... 

so i never got back to the computer last night to update. i'll do that now.

let's see here... finally got our butts in gear to go swimming. yesterday was an extraordinarily lazy day, so it took a couple hours of motivational talk before i convinced mayhem that we really needed to go. so we changed and put on the sunscreen and off we went. personally, i'm not sure why he was so reluctant to go. goodness knows he loves seeing me in my swim suit. but whatever. my cover up is just long enough to barely cover my butt, so of course it looks like i'm just wearing a skirt that short. that's kind of the irony with covering swim suits. i mean, it's basically underwear, but somehow it's ok. and wearing a skirt that short would normally be scandalous, but somehow then it becomes modest because you're covering up your swimsuit on the way to the pool. it's odd. and it's a new phenomenon to me. i've never been embarrassed to be seen in my swimsuit, but apartment rules say that you're supposed to wear a cover up on the way to the pool. so i do.

anyway, the water is a little chilly, but we got used to it. my lungs were obviously out of practice because it took a few laps before i could make it all the way across the pool without taking a breath. mayhem had a hard time acting platonic because i wasn't wearing much and was soaking wet (obviously). somehow that's such a huge turn on for guys. all the apartments face into the pool area, so i didn't want things to look bad if some kid happened to look out the window of his parents' apartment. obviously we wouldn't do anything bad, but things can look much worse when you can't clearly see what's going on. anyway...

i also discovered that my... assets, shall we say... are a little too large for my bikini top. i would push off the side of the pool and it would go down too low. so before i surfaced i would pull it up, but half the time mayhem would still look over and indicate that i needed to tug it over more. so i will have to figure out what i need to do to remain covered better the next time i swim. they seem to always become the center of attention whenever they're given a chance.

as we were walking to the pool, my motorcycle boy reemerged. i haven't seen him since i toured the apartment complex a couple months ago. considering that i now live 2 buildings down from him, i was a little surprised. but he was pulling out the motorcycle just as we were walking toward the pool. he watched my ass as we walked, and after he passed i told mayhem that he was the motorcycle guy (or one of the 2 i saw) that tried to grab my hand as they drove by me.

as we were getting ready to leave the pool, the guy came to check his mail. he watched me the entire way along the pool toward the mailboxes, and smiled at me as he passed. then as he walked back, he stared at my boobs as he came toward me and glanced back as my ass as he passed me. i think he may have been acting interested ;-) hello mr. i can't be subtle about it! he made me laugh.

the rest of the day was spent relaxing, taking naps, and cuddling. it was a wonderful day.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com