<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Garden state... 

finally got to see Garden State last night. i loved it. it was an awesome movie. and i'm actually glad that i didn't get to see it until now. nobody warned me that there were deaths and funerals in it. so if i had seen it right after i got back into town, like i had wanted to, i would have been an absolute mess, and may not have liked it. while it still hit extremely close to home to me, i was able to get into the movie enough to distance myself a tad from those emotions of my own and enjoy the movie. so thumbs up, go see it.

and i am a happy girl right now, even though in about 5 minutes i have to leave to purchase half of home depot and 3/4 of the grocery store, pay for it all, drag it all home, and haul it into my apartment. not looking forward to it. BUT i'm happy for the moment. i have a large bowl of guacamole sitting in front of me. yay.

P.S. Keep them in your prayers.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com