<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

My prince... 

i almost forgot...

i either have a new secret admirer, a new pet, or a prince waiting to be kissed. i'm not sure which, but i'll keep looking into it.

there have been a few days lately when i've come home to a cute little froggy on my front doorstep. he usually jumps into the little ground coverage next to my door when i walk up, but tonight he just stayed there and looked up at me. since i have no idea what to do with a frog and don't really think i should keep him as a pet since he may be eating all the mosquitoes by my apartment, i just gently nudged him away. he's so cute, and seems very loyal to me, but i like him eating all my mosquitoes. it's really a cute scene with my little frog and royal blue dragonflies in lush green foliage.

ok, that was about it. i just thought it was cute. if anybody wants to kiss my little froggy and see if he turns into a prince, i might be able to arrange it. but if he's a keeper, then i reserve the right to keep him as my own since he was mine in the beginning! ok, i'm out. work tomorrow and i have to act like i know what i'm doing. hasta manana...


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com