<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 30, 2004

By the way... 

by the way, in case you care, i never left. yes, drama brought me down and kept me home. but don't worry because it was probably for the best actually. the place where i was originally going to get the nose spray was jacked up and told me they never had it and were shitty to me. so i cried out of pure frustration and hatred for a little while and then raged for about 10 minutes because they pissed me off to no end. and then just to add a little salt to the wound, mayhem acted as if everything was about him when i told him i might not be coming into town after all. don't be a punk ass self righteous bitch with me, asshole. yeah i'm bitter about that, but i'll get over it. so i calm down and refocus my energies to searching once again for potential locations. after frustration on that front, i finally found a lead in a newspaper article. tried one place and they wanted paperwork on it. screw that, i don't have it. so i tried another place and bingo! i can go in on monday and get it all set up.

so anyway, i didn't go back to the parents' house this weekend, so i'll probably go next weekend. it'll work better for my schedule anyway because i can celebrate the birthday then and get my paper finished now, and whatever else is on my plate. and my apartment is looking pretty good now. much of it is still undecorated, but most of the boxes are unpacked now. i still have some in the closet, but otherwise it's pretty unpacked. now if i can get punk ass bitch (mayhem's temprary new name) to come over and help me hang things evenly, then i could even get this place decorated! i really won't know what to do with myself when i don't have any more unpacking and decorated left. i'll start *gasp* RELAXING! or writing my papers. oh wow. haha, well anyway, i better run. i feel like i need to be doing something else right now.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com