<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Can't keep up with me... 

so apparently blogger can't keep up with me. i recently turned on my profile and happened to see it earlier today. under "recent updates" it is still on september 27th. wow. that is SOOO ancient history in my life. this is a fast-paced blog, people, and you need to keep up with me!

met a kindred soul recently at work. she understands that people matter more than money and puts her vote where her mouth is. thank goodness... i am not the only one! but enough of that. i need to get a little dinner so i can write a little recap of the weekend. sound like something you guys would be happy with? yeah, i thought so ;)


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com