<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 29, 2004

Crazy weekend... 

this will be one crazy hectic weekend. back to the parents' house this weekend. dropping by for a flu nosespray thingy on the way. hanging with my girls and our respective boys tonight. still not sure what we'll do, but something i'm sure. then the next day is still kind of up in the air. the beer wants to see the new place, and i have a mammoth paper to write, but i think i may need to at least see my parents before i fly back out of there and back to my own place. especially since my dad's bday is coming up. i wonder if they'd celebrate it this weekend to save my car a little workout the next weekend. but that's selfish. so who knows. we'll see what happens. i also have several things i need to research for work, and my laptop has yet to be updated to its previous state. on top of all that, i actually got into the whole unpacking thing earlier this week, and would love to make further progress, but i can't until my paper is finished. so we'll see. busy weekend. i'll try to post, but if i'm at the 'rents' i may not be able. guess i better pack 'n go.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com