<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 03, 2004

I'm back... 

i am back and will soon be in full force again. i have a monstrous assignment to finish, so that will take priority because there is so much to write about! well, there is a lot to write about for the assignment and also about the trip. there was much debauchery and many hilarious stories to share... what parts of the tale can be divulged, that is. but sadly, it will all have to wait for another day. i will say that i didn't require any drugs for the trip and it was actually kind of fun. my apartment is loving some of the new little things that came home with me, and my tummy enjoyed the keepsakes from one of our escapades. my closet will love my little shopping spree in the beer's closet once my package arrives, and mayhem will loooove some of them even more than others. that poor little city never saw us coming... i'm sure it will never be the same. the rest of the details will have to wait for another day. there will be quotes, there will be things to make you drool, and you will wish you had been there to witness this weekend firsthand. ooh, can you feel that suspense building!!! kisses!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com