<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 08, 2004

Question of the day... 

ok, so i just found out that my parents are going out of town for the weekend. now i have my own apartment so that's not quite the big deal it used to be, but the question still remains...

do i stay the weekend at my own apartment or do i take over the empty house?


in other news, i think i might try to hunt down a flu vaccine before they disappear forever. and i need to get my computer fixed because the XP Pro upgrade shut down my USB ports for some reason. stupid computer quirks. that may wait until tomorrow because the flu vaccine places may not be open on weekends or may be hella busy. but anyway, that's what i have to get done. oh, and getting fitted for one of the two bridesmaid dresses. ok, enough of that. i'm going to eat a naked brownie for breakfast.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com