<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 11, 2004

Talk to me, baby! 

so i have class again tomorrow. seems like that happens every week. i know my prof won't show for the morning class, so i'm very tempted to just show up for the afternoon and evening classes. but my friends already roped me into meeting in the morning to go to the class (we're having a guest speaker and can be 30 min later, but we were supposed to carpool). i am so tempted to not go, except that i don't want my friends to wait on me and i never show. unless... i could call them tonight and give them the heads up. hmmm... maybe.....

ok, but before i go make some calls, here we go. this was the first day in a long time when i got almost no comments. my buddy ed commented before i even got up, but that was it. made me kind of sad. but hopefully something i've written will inspire some of you to comment.

if you want to request something or ask something, feel free. comment or send me an email. questions, comments, answers, insight, quotables, whatever. if you still don't have gmail and would like an account, then let me know and i might be able to hook you up. anyway, chat it up! muah! :)


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com