<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 15, 2004

Yet again... 

i am back once more with nothing much to say. apparently i am heading back to my parents' house again this weekend. apparently i will buy at least one bridesmaid dress this weekend. will i see mayhem? that's a good question. other people have booked me before he got around to it, and he was doing the whole i don't know what my plans are but i think i have to do yardwork for the parents thing. his family will be hosting the big family christmas thing this year, so from now until new years, his life will be a living hell. he is the free slave labor son. this also means that my life will be a smaller version of that hell. wow, i can't wait. wonder how many times i'll actually get to see him between now and then. and if the evil mother will make him not attend christmas with my family or make him cancel his flight with me to the wedding. time will tell, i guess. if anybody wants to send her some happy pills, i can email the address to you. ooh, or if any of you work at the psych ward of a hospital with an open bed... yes that's even better! ok ok, it's really time for me to take a shower and get ready to go. adios and i will try to post this weekend! hugs and kisses!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com