<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 28, 2004

11:00... 

Sunday, 11 pm.

I AM FINISHED WITH MY DAMN PAPER!!!!

that's right. it's done. it's printed. it's sitting on the large stack of crap in my room at my parents' house. it's just waiting to be packed up, driven back home, and then driven to school tuesday to be turned in. finally. thank the lord.

have i mentioned that mayhem makes me so happy?! yay! sadly i didn't get to talk to him today on the phone, but i did get to take a quick break to have dinner with him and his family. it's kind of nice to come home and get all this special treatment. dinners, movies, fun outings, special yummy foods.... mmmm, i feel loved! :) and i'm done with my paper!!!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com