<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

All over the place... 

i got my first installment of songs today from the wonderful andy. i would link his site, but he recently decided to stop posting. seems like that's been a trend lately. great songs and such a wonderful surprise to make me and my inbox happy :) wheee!

my after the debauchery boys keep getting linked on the busblog. tony must have made friends with them too. i remember those days. good times.

it's interesting to see comments emerge from people just when you started to think that they stopped reading you. so that's always a great surprise to see that they are still there after all.


wow, yassir arafat died today. that will be an interesting 60 days as we see what happens in the middle east. ewwww, i just saw more pictures of the prisoner abuse in iraq. one where a guy was naked and covered in feces. i hadn't seen that before. i also think it's ironic that they write subtitles on BRITISH reports. i know that's not a normal thing, but that they do it at all just is funny to me. it's the same language people! ok, let's see if i can make this any more random. nope. i think that's it for now.

no wait, one more thing... hopefully the german shepherd didn't eat my frog prince. first that would leave me prince-less and that would be sad. second, then i would have a hallucinating dog that weighs more than me on my hands. also not good. have any of you been humped by a dog who could take you down? while wearing a skirt? that happened to me a couple years back... it was not pretty. thankfully mayhem was with me to haul to dog down. so that dog better not be hallucinating and horny. ok, i think that's enough randomness for tonight. time to read a little and head to bed. oh, and i got most of my homework for work done, but decided not to touch the homework for school tonight. still pretty darn good, if i may say so myself. night loves!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com