<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 12, 2004

Bad dreams... 

ok, i've had a couple very strange dreams lately. one involved a complete stranger taking my sunglasses and making a huge deal about how totally cool they were and how they were apparently rare. i was in the middle of having lunch with mayhem at a little outside cafe. so anyway, that was just kind of bizarre. and then last night i had a dream where i walked in on mayhem having sex with another woman in my bed and i caught him mid-orgasm. that was probably the least pleasant dream i have ever had. i was so tense because of that and strange noises that sounded like they were right outside my bedroom in the middle of the night that i slept really late. (since there was nothing there, it was probably either outside or my insomniac upstairs neighbor who likes to do strange things at all hours of the night.) i was exhausted and tense and my jaw hurt this morning when i woke up. i think i had been clenching it all night. ugh, not pleasant.

i seriously doubt that mayhem would ever cheat on me because he thinks i'm like mary poppins... practically perfect in every way. and he doesn't try power struggles with me. he tried to test the power once in our relationship, 4 months or so into it, and he nearly lost me because i wasn't interested in playing those games. i'm a powerful woman and he's ok with that. so anyway, i just don't see a lot of those signs from him that he might do it in reality. so i don't think that this was a premonition or anything. but i do know that i would never be able to handle it if i saw him cheating on me. that was an absolutely horrific image that became seared into my brain. thank goodness the memories of dreams tend to fade in a couple days...


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com