<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 08, 2004

Brrr... 

Dear Water Heater,
it's me, your buddy V. we need to talk. no, this isn't one of those "it's not you it's me" conversations. it's an "it's not me, i know it's you" conversations. your job here is to keep me nice and warm through the entire duration of my shower. now i know you're little, but you should work on being a little more mighty. sure you can't keep 80 gallons of water all hot, ready, and waiting for me to turn them on. but you can keep 40 according to the little sticker on your front. all i'm asking is for you to keep the water warm long enough for me to wash my hair and shave my legs. well underarms, bikini line, and legs. but still. that isn't too much to ask. so please keep the water warm longer. just another 5 minutes and i won't have razor burn. thank you so very much for your cooperation. i assume that we shall return to the silky smooth leg arrangement starting with my next shower.
much thanks and love,
V


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com