<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Busy bee... 

after sleeping in late, i decided to be lazy. but then i changed my mind. my mom and i ran some errands, went to fun stores and visited friends. then i took care of a lot of the car headaches that have been haunting me. if i waited on mayhem's help, things would get fixed years after they needed to be. so i did what i could in a couple hours. and thankfully my parents were very understanding that i needed to get things fixed. with my first car i was guilt tripped for eons when i told them something was wrong. i'm sure it was just a general disgust that more had gone wrong because the car was such a junker. so i hadn't wanted to tell them about it. thankfully, though, they were find with it. suggested a place nearby where i could get my brakes checked. they bled the brake system and put in fresh brake fluid, but told me i had at least another year on my brake pads. wahoo!!! i'm not going to the dealership anymore because they told me to get them replaced before my next oil change. well these guys called your bluff. so that saved me money. i also got new wiper blades and a couple things of oil since my car drinks it. my dad suggested that the next time i come by their house i can get a diagnostic done on the car at a local shop he trusts. i need to get to the bottom of the bizarre kicking problem. and apparently my car is at the mileage where the timing belt may have to be replaced.

so anyway, that was my day today. i was pretty satisfied with it all. oh, and i got to eat out with my family tonight. one of my favorite restaurants. i noticed that they had a special, so i suggested it to my parents and they gave the ok for making reservations. yay! it was delicious. and afterward mayhem and i went to the movies. we ended up talking for hours afterward. we only got a couple hours of sleep before getting up for church with the family the next morning, but it was great. learned more about him in those few hours than i have in the span of an entire year before. deep meaningful conversations. incredible. so anyway, that made me happy. love you guys! sunday, here we come...


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com