<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 19, 2004

Missing post... 

so i never posted yesterday. oops. it was a decent day at work. i am still concerned whether i will get a good evaluation or not. i feel like she loves me on the surface and complains about me behind my back. i certainly hope that isn't the case, but i guess the only way for me to really know is to wait and see. and i won't be there with her when she does my evaluation either. i had planned on doing that, but now she'll be doing it on her own and dropping it off just before the due date. i'm sure she won't fail me, but i'm certainly hoping that she also rates me well. but the rest of the day was fairly good. i got to hang out with some coworkers. i got to eat snackies. overall, things went pretty well. just cross your fingers that my evaluation is good.

last night, i convinced mayhem to come over and that was great. i've missed him so much this week. i think we only got to talk once. so it was wonderful to be able to see him a day earlier than usual. and we talked and cuddled and laughed and times like these make me look forward to marriage even more. so that quality time is the reason that i didn't post. very good reason, i think.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com