<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 12, 2004

Revamp... 

so i want to revamp this place. give it a new look, you know. and i designed it somewhat just now. kind of a victoria's secret look. but i still feel like it needs something more. something that looks totally awesome. but i don't know what. and my design software is about like nothing. and my computer design, website design, creativity is pretty minimal as well. sooooooo...

if anybody has suggestions, please let me know. i want to keep the design work friendly so you guys don't have to worry about getting in trouble at work. so that means no naughty pictures or drawings or naked cartoon girlfriends or anything. so if anybody has any ideas or suggestions, or would like to help me redesign this thing, then please let me know! muchisimas gracias babies!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com