<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Dream... 

i almost forgot... i had a nice dream last night just before the alarm went off for the final time.

so in this dream i was chaperoning a big assembly for younger kids. i got up to use the restroom, and when i came back i was greeted by two hot guys. the first guy came up, made eye contact with me, and started leading me through the crowd. as we neared a group of chaperones, i realized that with the exception of myself and the old woman i was sitting next to before i left for the restroom, all the other chaperones were hot guys. hot guys who were all staring at me. the other guy who came up to me was following behind me through the crowd, but as we rounded a corner, this guy who had been behind me decided to take a more assertive stance and grab my hand. he got in front of me at that point and was leading my past all these other hot guys, hand in hand. the other hot chaperone guys... still staring at me. mmhmm :)

so these two hotties led me over to a couch set up near the stage and had me take a seat. the first guy then took a seat on a folding chair next to my couch, and the guy who held my hand settled onto the floor on my other side. soon after we sat down, we had to stand up to sing a christmas song with the kiddos. and the hand holder was so damn cute... i kid you not, he leapt to his feet in time to offer his hand to help me up. so adorable and incredibly chivalrous! i, of course, took his hand with a smile, and stood up right in front of him. nice and cozy. i made eye contact with both of the guys, and just then the last alarm went off, signaling that i had to get up right then or i would be late for work. damn. but at least i was in an exceptionally good mood as i pondered the dream while getting ready. sadly my wandering mind was still a distraction that almost made me late anyway.

i think the first guy was somebody i went to school with at some point. the second guy was my hot older neighbor. well, not a neighbor anymore because he and his wife (*sigh*) just moved.

he and his brother were my all time favorite neighbors while i was growing up. a couple of the hottest men i've ever met. and flirty as hell, too. what a lethal lethal combination... especially when i have a chance to chat with them. i know they got it from their parents. the dad is still quite handsome for being an age close to my parents', and i can only hope that i look as young as the mom when i'm her age. and she's so nice that you can't help but like talking to her, even if she's hitting you up for something or another. i'm sure the boys must have been top sellers for all their school fundraisers back in the day. i remember one night when i came home (to my parents' house) from a date around 1am or so, and the younger brother was still having a party out of their driveway. he called over to me to come have a beer with them. so of course i obliged. he happily introduced me to his guy friends, who met me with shit eating grins. plenty of heavy flirting and compliments. and i met younger bro's girlfriend, too. she was pretty and sweet, but i had become the new flavor of the moment. so anyway, the crowd got rowdy and woke up the dad. i was mid sentence with the neighbor, talking nice and close, when i saw his dad walking up behind him. i tried to discreetly whisper "oh shit, there's your dad!" but he discovered that the hard way. most of his friends took off, but the dad wasn't so upset really. he actually settled down on the porch with a beer and started star gazing. i went over and talked with him for a little while, and soon it was just my hot neighbor, his girlfriend, me, and the dad. chatting away the night. that was a great night. my parents were never the type to socialize with neighbors, and for some reason avoided this particular family. however, i had always really liked them. maybe it was the hot boy bias, who knows. at any rate, that was a fun evening and i enjoyed every minute of it. (well, until i got home at 4am with my mom scared spitless because she saw my car was home and i wasn't.) ok, definitely time to call it a night now that i've told 2 or 3 rambling stories all in one. but thanks for letting me reminisce on the world's hottest neighbors. yummmm! i'll go to bed with a smile on my face for sure! :) night lovies!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com