<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

El fin... 

i'm finished. all done. no more. i have almost a one month break from school to savor! i know that i have an A in one of my classes, and i would bet that i do in the rest of them too. i know, i know... i'm an over achiever. but i like it that way.

on another topic, does anybody have any hair advice for me? i'm getting tired of the same old thing with my hair. yes, it generally still looks cute, but i want a little more variety. with minimal time input. i usually take about a minute to fix my hair. i got lucky that my hair can look good with so little work. so anyway, let me know if you have ideas.

i just have to say that i love when the leaves change colors. it helped to offset my hatred of idiot drivers as i drove to class tonight.

my last question still stands, since nobody has responded yet.
question: have you been naughty or nice? what do you want for christmas?


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com