<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Frustration... 

frustration would be the emotion of the week. mayhem might not have a
car to visit me soon. i get to be analyzed and criticized and
guilt-trip-ized on a daily basis by my mom. they're still considering
moving and my mom wants to discuss it until she's driven it 6 ft
under, covered it with dirt, and created a grave marker for it. a
couple of our guy friends are going to be sharing a house together,
but it puts our chances of hanging out at stake because one of them is
STILL with the girlfriend who hates me. the one from a year ago...
yeah, she's still around.

so frustration is the name of the game. oh yeah, and adding to the
frustration, the mail carrier just repoed my mail. the morning that i
tried to pick it up. i know, because i had to secretly escape back to
the apartment last night to gain a temporary increase of sanity. i
was supposed to go there today with my mom to get my mail and all, but
i couldn't handle it. so i snuck off last night to get a little home
sweet home before i had to face the joy of my own place with the
frustration of being there with her. it really wasn't bad being there
with her... just not the relaxing place it is when i'm alone or with
mayhem. i'm glad i did that because i wouldn't have lasted through
today with her otherwise. sadly, i lost my mail because i couldn't
get it last night. who knew it would matter that much?! oh well.
i'll hopefully get it back tomorrow with a friendly call to the post
office.

i can't wait to return to my apartment, my ways, my schedule, my free
reign over the internet. well i better run. hopefully tomorrow will
be a better day. tell me something interesting in the comments. tell
me how scarily productive you're becoming at work now that i'm not
distracting you as much. i'll be back to the old routine soon enough.
miss you guys!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com