<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 10, 2004

The good, bad, and ugly... 

wow, today has been a rollercoaster of a day. it's been a pretty public fallout today... i think almost everybody in my life has heard it, so i don't think i can really share it all here. but it's been a bitch of a day. if any of you care to know about it in person, then you can email or IM me and i'll fill you in on the details. i have definitely been kicked in the stomach, humbled, bitch slapped, and guilt tripped by life today, though. and for some reason i was every other driver's bitch today. i kid you not, at least 3 drivers blasted their horn at me because THEY were being irresponsible drivers. first one tried to merge into the lane i was already merging into. tried to merge in behind me while the back half of my car was still on that section of the pavement. so he honks at ME as if i had jack shit to do with his stupidity. another one honked at me because he had to merge a good 20 feet ago and decided that the best place to merge was exactly into my car and was upset that i had the gall to there already. that time i had been in that lane for a good 10 minutes at least. and then there was the one whose lane ended and he just rode the median for awhile until it became exit only, so then he honked at me as if i were the idiot driving in a non-lane. seriously what gives?! was today the merge-like-shit-and-honk-at-random-good-drivers day? whatever. that was the least of my worries since none of them actually hit me. just raised my blood pressure as i screamed at them that it was their damn fault so don't get mad at me. oh yeah, and one of them flipped me off. nice.

today was also a good day in some ways. i saw friends and i saw a couple people i like at work. i was also cut down at work, but i'll live. oh yes, and today was also kind of humbling... i felt better about some of the things that have been stressing me out majorly because i talked to friends about those issues. they were sympathetic and understanding, and tried to be reassuring. it's kind of a tough time right now, and it probably won't get much easier until i know what's going to happen in my life. so bear with me for the next 8 months or so if you can. i will certainly try to continue the more light-hearted posts as well, but i may need a little help and support in dealing with these big life events. so if you can take a little bad with the good, then please ride out those times with me. you guys are part of my support network really. ok, that's it for tonight, but i'll be back tomorrow. love you guys!

question: how hard and scary was the transition to real life for you? have you ever had to live paycheck to paycheck? how did you handle that?


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com