<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 17, 2004

Talk to me... 

ok guys, here's the deal... if any of you want to write something for me to post for this trip, send it to me by tonight, tomorrow afternoon at the verrry latest. i'm guessing that you guys might have a couple things to read while i'm on the road, but not a full week's worth. i didn't plan enough ahead of time. however, i will take a notebook with me so i can write stuff during the trip. i'll post all of it once i return and get a free computer.

if any of you want to sneak in under the radar while mayhem is on my "fuck you" list, then also send me something before i leave. i may be very lonely on this trip away from him (and you guys), so i'll need to know my options when i return. yeah, i'm bad. but oh well.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com