<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 04, 2004

What do you want?... 

what do you look for in a mate? i look for all the typical stuff. those answers that sound cheesy to guys... they have to make me laugh, be cute, be intelligent, blah blah. but i think it's more complicated than those fast little responses. make me laugh and turn me on, sometimes at the same time. know when to take things seriously, and when to be a kid again. treat me as well as i deserve to be treated... or as close as you can get on this earth. show me how much you love me, and truly mean it... don't take me for granted, don't get tired of me, don't assume that you'll see me smiling and laughing tomorrow and ignore me today. love that i am kind, that i'm a people person, that i love with all my heart. don't get jealous because i love other men and am wealthy with friends. trust me more than others might think is wise... i won't break that bond if i know you value it as much as me.

i am so grateful that i have all of that. i have a man that has been known to stop dead in his tracks and say "oh god, you're so cute!" even if i'm pouting or angry. a man that may tell me, "damn you're so sexy" when i'm in pajama pants and an old t-shirt. a man who is willing to make a fool of himself to make me laugh, and will act like a kid in public if i'm up for it. a man who has said that one of his favorite things about me is how kind i am to everyone and how i'm determined to make a difference. a man who invites me out with the boys because he knows that i'm friends with them, too. a man who will sit patiently while i talk to friends on the phone because he knows how important they are to me, and who doesn't worry about a single friendship i have with another guy. a man who sometimes out of the blue surprises you with how smart he really is when he cares. a man who secretly has a big heart for those in his life, even if he doesn't want them to gush over his good deeds. seriously, how did i get so lucky?

so what do you look for in a mate?


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com