<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 27, 2004

Yesterday... 

so it's kind of hard getting back into this posting groove. it was so
easy at home... i could write 50 posts a day if i thought of enough
material and i could talk with you guys on IM if anybody was online
and bored at work. but at my parents' house, i have to do something
fast and dirty in a spare moment stolen with their computer. and then
i have to erase my tracks. my mom is the barging sort. she tends to
open a closed door without reason or warning just because she's
curious. so you better dress fast after your shower if you hear her
coming. and you better have an escape route planned if you're
blogging in her house. and you better be cautious how fast you change
clothes late at night after a date in case she decides to check that
the person coming home was really you.

so anyway... yesterday i spent another day with the future in-laws. i
think they're happy i'm back and can spend a little time over there.
since i don't live in the same town as them and mayhem usually visits
me at my apartment, they rarely see me now and only hear reports via
him. of course they probably know more about me than my own parents
do, but they still feel deprived. and mayhem still has a lost puppy
syndrome from when i was gone. he is hyper 100% of the time and bugs
me constantly.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com