<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 27, 2005

A few of my favorite things... 

i love when mayhem lets me spend a lazy morning sleeping and gets up before me to cook us food. then he brings the food to me to eat together in bed. i love that. it makes me feel lucky to have such a considerate boy and also truly feel like the goddess that i am.

i love when he is also considerate with other things. from taking out the trash to focusing on my needs and what i want.

i love when people say nice things about me and to me.

i love when i figure out the perfect thing to eat and get to eat it.

i love feeling smart or like i have a good idea.

i love the beer and mo, my undergrad roommates, and my gang of girls at school.

i love my boys... best guy friend, amazing guy friend, and the rest of them (most of the time).

i love having time to read and finding a really good book.

i love feeling good about my choices, about the environment, about my contribution to society and all of those other "hippy" things. i love being a modern hippy if that's what i am.

i love kissing and being held tight, cuddling, and sleeping in the same bed with my baby.

i love when i can have these moments and people don't smack me upside the head for being annoying.

i love life and i love so many other things that i'm just quitting now before things get too out of control.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com