<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 13, 2005

IM just wondering... 

so i realized today, as i left IM on all day that none of you ever initiate conversations with me. now i'll admit, that i didn't post my IM on here and let you give me yours to initiate the first conversations. but after that, you've passed my "i'm willing to talk to you in person" test and everything's fair game. (note: if you don't know my IM name and want to talk, email or comment with your IM name and i'll say hi the next time i see you online.)

am i that intimidating? or you get your fill of me from my posts each day and aren't interested in hearing any more about my thoughts and daily stuff? i open up more one-on-one. well, unless you go blabbing whatever i said... then i'll probably kick your ass. but with the give and take of conversation, you get to know somebody better and share more than just speaking on your blog platform of choice.

i teased one of you about never initiating, so i'm guessing that you'll start doing that more. but just so all of you know... you can start a conversation with me. i swear i'm not mean or stuck up. just so you know....


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com