<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Just saying... 

i get screwed by alphabetical listings. people who list their blogs A-Z. they get tired of reading before they get to me. i'm below the scroll line on the page, and nobody decides to scroll to check out the way cool subversive blogs at the bad ass end of the alphabet. i should rename this blog AAAvortexia's secret, ensuring myself the top listing on every alpha listing.

that's part of why my list is random to everyone but myself. i don't want to discriminate. some of my favorites are at the bottom... middle... and top. so free ego boost to everyone. they're on the house for the rest of the night! cheers!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com