<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 24, 2005

Pet peeves... 

my mom calls and talks to me during my TV shows with a special penchant for calling during the all-important last 10 minutes. but she cuts me short to talk another day once it's time for one of her shows to start.

graduating with a masters is hella freaking expensive. why, damnit, why?! i went to a cheap ass bastard school. i'm sure i paid tenfold for graduation from my undergrad, but all the costs were included if i did. so i'm not writing 10 different checks for this little thing and that little thing and renting this garment or paying for that garment.

i have to pay all that stupid crap out of my loan money because it's "school related." i may need to open a paypal account to fund my post-graduation life if i don't have a job immediately after graduation. i had been a little stingy with the bit i got back from my loan so i could survive after i graduated or so that i could start repaying the loan. but i can't really bitch about it too much. my mom said that they would pay for the most expensive cost. so i am grateful about that. i can handle the smaller things, even if i need to bitch about all the little costs for a bit first.

and damn but if i am not hungry again. i need to have a serious talk with my tummy. i finished dinner just a freaking hour ago. insane, i tell you... insane.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com