<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Public library... 

(Written 1/3/05)
Ladies, if you’re looking for a slightly desperate single man, go to your nearest public library and try to find the public computers. I went to the public library in hopes of getting in a post since my internet is still down, and the place was teeming with men. The vast majority of them looked at me like they hadn’t seen a good looking woman in months. I am not kidding. It was funny and sad at the same time. Some of them just looked shocked and others gave me a little smile in hopes that I would talk to them. Unfortunately, all of the computers were occupied (all but one by men) and I just had to leave and wait for another day. However, being the resourceful and human-interaction-seeking person that I am, I have found a closer library that I will try visiting.


Update: i'm at a public library and trying to get this stuff taken care of quickly so i can get out of here again. they should be coming to fix my internet tomorrow sometime. so cross your fingers!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com