<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 13, 2005

So frustrating... 

ok, so this will be another bitch about mayhem session. just to preface this.

he is so bad about doing things he's supposed to do. i have been asking him to get fitted for a damn tux for 2 months now. one of his best friends, my best guy friend, is getting married soon. four months ago he asked mayhem to get fitted for a tux. since he's in iraq, they kind of like knowing that the wedding plans at home are settled and taken care of no matter what crazy shit happens over there. i mean, let's face it... planning a wedding is stressful as is, and then you add to it that you're risking your life every single day? so about two months ago, my guy emailed me and asked me to reign in the last two guys and make sure they got fitted. so i bugged mayhem about going in and made him bug the other guy. i know that friend will hate me for busting his balls, so i'm trying to let mayhem do it for me. but i know mayhem hasn't done it yet, and if the other one hasn't yet then i WILL have to call him too. i'm sure he'll just love a well timed phone call around 9:45 when he's just making a move to get his girlfriend into bed. so anyway, i called him earlier today, just as he was leaving in a car, and asked him to get fitted while he was out. it would take 10 minutes and he would pass the place. just talked to him... yeah, that little bastard didn't get fitted today. he "ran out of time." fucker. so we fought. not so proud of it, but people are depending on him and have been riding him for months now. and he refuses to take 10 fucking minutes out of his day to do it. so i'll talk to him once he's gotten fitted.

he let me drive for months on a really low tire. he has yet to bring over the level so i can hang pictures. he hasn't applied for a job on campus yet, even though all he had to do was upload his resume to the site, sit back, and wait for the phone to ring. oh, and i have my old bed in my storage closet STILL, waiting for him to bring over his truck so i can get rid of it. i think it's time to recruit motorcycle guy to service my needs. he might even be able to handle my previous request... somebody to keep me warm.......


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com