<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Special edition... 

(Written 1/3/05, internet’s still down at the apartment)
I had a very sexual dream last night. I have written it down in detail, but I will not be posting it for everyone to read because I don’t think it is something that everyone would want to or should read. If, however, you DO want to read it, then email me and I will email back the story. Consider it The Post that Never Was.

A couple ground rules:
1) If you believe that our friendship/relationship/whatever may be changed after you have read it, and you think that you won’t be able to act the same way that you always have when you are talking to me, then don’t ask for a copy. If you know me in person, then especially think about it. I’m sure it will reveal some shocking things that you never considered could be going on in my head.
2) If I do send you a copy, then you are not allowed to share it with anybody else… no forwarding it, printing out copies, reading it to others, posting it on your own site, acting as if it was your own, etc. If you think that somebody else would enjoy reading it, then tell them to email me personally after agreeing to these rules. If you want permission to post it, then you need to email me and get permission.

I don’t want this very personal entry to be shared en masse like most of my posts, which is why I chose not to post it, even though I’m sure it would make my hits go through the roof. I don’t care about that as much as I do about my own privacy. If people are emailing me for the post, then I’ll know who is reading it and will have a little control over it. I also want to make sure you guys know in advance that this is a very different kind of post and are prepared to see a different side of me. If you want to read it, then email me and let me know that you are agreeing to the ground rules.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com