<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Work stuff... 

hi... what's up with that?! i was just overcome by a fit of violent sneezes.

so i discovered a nice little tactic at work today. i was fairly energetic and had quite a bit to do while simultaneously not having much to do. i know, it's complicated. i had a little spare time that i just couldn't blow by looking intently at my planner and searching my desk drawers for something (my usual tactic when i have "down time" so i'm not given somebody else's crap to fill my time). so i discovered that if i read a book with a pen in hand and an intent look on my face, nobody bothered me. they assumed it was some sort of research or homework or something rather than wasting time. so i did a little of that. unfortunately, i was given a couple projects just as i was getting ready to leave, so i ended up staying late on a day when i had a little free time earlier in the day. go figure. so i guess in the end i can say that it all balanced out. yes, i know... i'm sure you are all thinking that i have an unbelievably boring job if i seriously have to stare at my planner for an hour straight. but it really isn't that bad. it makes me feel very organized.

random: i love architecture. philip johnson, an incredible architect, died this week. he made many pretty buildings.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com