<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Bad morning... 

slow morning. got a call from my least favorite place in the world. the dentist's office. they wanted to schedule a quality visit with my mouth. i wanted to run for the hills. they'll call back in a couple weeks since i can't drive over there any time soon.

i'm not sure why i hate the dentist so much. it's not so much that i hate the dentist as i'm scared of the dentist. with the exception of wisdom teeth, i haven't really had anything bad happen at the dentist's office. it's just always the fear of it. fear that my luck will run out and this will be the time when they have to hurt me. ok, let's not talk about it any more. i don't have the time to be freaked out today.

i was first woken up this morning by my upstairs neighbor. she's moving soon and seems to be spending every waking moment pacing on the creaky floorboards of her bedroom that are directly over my head when i'm trying to sleep, doing laundry or other cleaning chores, packing and then dropping the box on the floor during the very late hours of work nights and early mornings of sleep-in weekends. so this morning, she started pacing an hour or so before my alarm went off. then about 30 minutes before the alarm, somebody came over and talked very loudly with her, seemingly directly outside my window. at one point he sounded really angry, so i groggily checked the window to make sure he wasn't standing right there... he wasn't so i went back to sleep (0r tried at least). he also parked along the street in a way that he was blocking 3 parking spaces. very considerate of those who leave for work earlier than me. anyway, there it is. that was my morning.

oh wait, one more thing. i woke up with a sore throat. i think my outbreak monkey got me sick. the one major downside to mayhem is that he seems to carry every virus that goes around but doesn't get sick. however, he is a live carrier of them who then kisses me and infects me every season. like last weekend, he visited his parents while they were sick, then came over here and started kissing me. he didn't mention that his parents were sick until the last day he was here. i could have smacked the bastard! so anyway, this may just be because i talked so much yesterday. but if it isn't, and he got me sick, i will be kicking his ass. punk.

ok, so that was my crappy morning. i think i'll go fix some hot tea for my throat. too bad i have to finish this horrific paper instead of curling up and saving my strength. so much for relaxation!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com