<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 21, 2005

Bittersweet... 

this weekend i had a dream about my mentor. i woke up and remembered it. i told mayhem and he held me as i cried on his shoulder. it was such a sweet moment. he didn't pry. he didn't try to make me stop crying. he let me explain what i felt like sharing, held me close, and let the tears run down his shoulder. he didn't brush them away or say that i was getting his shoulder wet. he was just there for me. it was so great. afterward, i pulled out the most recent pictures of her and looked at them as i sat next to him. he looked over at them and let me go when i decided to journal the dream. it was like he just intuitively knew what i needed. as if we had been married and living together for years. nothing was discussed about how to handle it, it just all fell into place. a moment of bliss. it made me look forward to living with him.

anyway, i just wanted to share how such a sad moment became so bittersweet.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com