<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Man-ipulation... 

so is it horribly manipulative of me if i always try to get helped by a man when i know that a little flirting could get me special or speeded service? for example, last week i had to stand in line for a while waiting my turn. as i chilled, i realized that i was wearing a beautifully low cut shirt with my favorite bra, hot pants (hot looking pants, not hot pants... it is still february!) that cling every so nicely to my ass, and an attitude like i was so worthy of special treatment. so i scanned my options. unfortunately there were 3 women and only one man so the odds were against me on the VIP treatment thing. warped as it was, i did briefly think that i still had a shot at special treatment if any of the girls were lesbian or had extremely low self-esteem and were super nice to those who they felt they should admire. warped, i know.

anyway, i got a lukewarm reception. i got a girl, but the guy came over to help. mmmhmm. i asked for a special favor, and he said he wished he could help, but couldn't. he was a manager and training the girl, so he couldn't let anything slide. ok, i guess i understand. when i came back, the guy remembered me and got my stuff right away... then he worked in both beautiful and sweetie into the conversation as names for me.

a previous time with a similar situation, i got a guy. he flirted and engaged me in a personal conversation about favorite ethnic foods or something and asked if i knew of any good place nearby. sorry, but no. i asked if he could speed up my wait time if i found some place nearby and brought some food back for him. sorry, but no. ok, so you suck at this... but maybe it was for the better anyway, i clearly spotted a wedding ring. so do those extra special favors for your wife and i won't buy a strange guy food in exchange for favors.

so how many of you try to manipulate in your favor?


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com