<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Moment... 

i want to start something new for myself. write about those little moments that are beautiful in life but fleeting. like from this past weekend...

mayhem was sleeping with his shirt off, and i was cuddling up on his side, sleeping on his bare shoulder. (that's one of my favorite ways to sleep.) we had woken up a little earlier and were just kind of talking. somehow the marriage or money topics came up, and i asked if he would be ready to propose on the timeline he had set. there was no fear, stress, worry in his voice, which was surprising since he still hasn't gotten a new job yet. but he turns his head to look at me and calmly said he said he should be able to. i still remember looking toward him and seeing both his face and his gorgeous bare shoulder. he then reached his other arm over to envelope me in a good, strong hug (again, my favorite... i hate the weak little hugs). mmmmm, yay.

so that was the happy little moment that has gotten plenty of airtime in my head this week.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com