<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 18, 2005

Ordeal... 

so i had to get my phone fixed today. it took 3 trips. it wasn't supposed to, but they didn't do everything the first time. i got all the way home before realizing it. tried calling customer support and they said it had to be done in the store. so i drove the half hour back again, got it fixed in about 8 minutes, and drove the half hour back home once more. bastards. they are the newest punk ass bitch.

on my 2 year blog-a-versary, i should hold the official "punk ass bitch" awards to see who has been the biggest punk ass bitch of the year.

i have a refurb now. i think it's messed up that they replace with a refurb, and the warranty is shorter because they know the phone won't last as long. good for them, sucks for me. this new phone is a little weird... it's the same exact model as my old one, but the casing feels different. maybe after it's been everywhere with me for the next 6 months, it will feel as worn and loved as the original. i never noticed how dependent i was on my phone until i took it in and ran errands while waiting to pick it up again. went to lunch and wanted to check the time... no phone, therefore, no clock. wanted to call up a friend to see if she passed her exam... couldn't. very weird, i felt a little nekkid.



oh yeah, as i brought in my groceries from the car, this carpet replacement truck drove by. the driver saw me and just s-t-a-r-e-d. i saw lust in his eyes. complete and utter lust. and i just walked past like i knew i was way too good for him and he couldn't have me. because he couldn't.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com