<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 21, 2005

Powerhouse... 

i feel strong. i feel powerful. i feel so good in my body. this weekend was the first time that i missed my workout schedule since i started. i went two or three days without working out and was worried that it was going to be hell going back to it. but i was pleasantly surprised to find that i could still do everything that i had done. and i really felt strong. i felt healthy. and i even ate healthy food as part of dinner.

anyway, i just wanted to share my little victory. i still plan on working out regularly... this didn't teach me to be bad. it actually enforced my desire to keep it up. big change from my former mentality when i was never able to work out for more than 3 times before i gave it up again.

right now i'm resisting the urge to drink coffee as i work on my paper. i'm drinking tea instead. i figure it's a good way to get both the benefits of drinking water and the benefits of whatever healthy stuff tea has. ok well, it's back to paper time once again. yes, we all hate it when i have to actually do work for school. yuck.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com