<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Preventative maintenance before a breakdown... 

tip of the day: don't be naive. be skeptical to the point of cynicism anytime you deal with a company. fucking piece of shit getting screwed over day. i have to scream and cry at a company now for screwing me over and will probably have to shop for a new company now. i hate that. i'm going to miss this company when i leave for the most part. but the whole screwing me over thing is pretty unacceptable. and i know my mom will be pissed when she finds out i got taken.

related: i hate when warranties expire. and for some reason almost all of the things i have under warranty right now will lose their warranties around the same time when they will be my full responsibility to fund (aka, around graduation time). so i pray that it doesn't mean things start going wrong. car repair is what worries me the most i think.

then to make things just a little worse, i just reached back to scratch a little itch on my back. but i was met with searing pain. what the hell happened to me?!?! so i rush to be bathroom mirror and tear off my shirt to see. youch! apparently one of those underground gargantuan painful to even touch pimply things cropped up next to my spine. thankfully i have been zit and pimple free for the most part for a couple or three years now, so i don't have the arsenal of teenage products to deal with it. so... i decided to just make the pain bearable. neosporin with pain relief it was.

anybody get the dreaded sense that today will not be a good one? maybe if i have a little breakdown i can convince mayhem to call and fight my battle for me with the company. somehow i don't think he will, though. i have to write this freaking paper. i'll try to hold it together until i write enough that i've pushed that memory out of my head temporarily and can really be productive. breathe. breathe. it will be ok. breathe. i hate being an adult sometimes. breathe. breathe. focus on the deadline at hand first, all of this can be dealt with later. breathe. breathe. breathe.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com