<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Sweetheart... 

mayhem is such a sweetheart. this was weekend 2 of 2 that has been absolutely incredible. he is just so sweet and caring and considerate. he came over late late friday night, even though it would have been more logical to come the next morning. but he knew that it was important to me to just be able to cuddle up next to him at night on any night when we get the chance. he loves to do that too, although he tries to be a little too practical at times. but he didn't do that this weekend, which meant a lot to me.

we discussed some marriage/pre-marital issues. we looked at several different kinds of dogs to see what kind we would both want once we could afford one. he offered that he'd buy one for me now if i paid for the pet deposit, but since i can't afford that, i'll stay pet-less. we started a movie late last night, and i was about ready to fall asleep by the time it was finished. it was a pretty crappy movie, too, so we'll be trading it in for one we actually want. since i was so sleepy, he picked me up and carried me back to my bedroom. have any of you brushed your teeth in bed? it is possible, my friends. as long as you have a loving boy to assist you.

this morning we slept in and then cuddled and played around until about 3 this afternoon. we finally decided that we had to part ways so we could write our respective papers. so that was my incredible weekend with the man of my dreams. i hope to spend the rest of my life with weekends like i've had these past two weeks. ok, well back to the paper. love you guys!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com