<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Waiting list... 

i'm curious about something... if i hypothetically took a two-week break from dating mayhem and offered to date any guy who wanted to date me during those two weeks, how long would the waiting list be? i know, this sounds SO incredibly conceited, but i truly don't mean it that way. the joked started in college when my roommate would joke that the guys needed to get on the waiting list. it seemed like most guy friends liked me at one point or another, including her older brother and a few guy friends who now have wives. so we started to joke about it. but i do have a little curious side of me that wonders how many guys would really step up to date me.

anyway, just in a curiousity killed the cat mode. (and just so you know, there was absolutely nothing bad that happened between mayhem and me. i'm not considering the stupid move of losing him just to see who is interested in a single date with me. i just thought of that old joke and thought i'd post about it. so no worries... we are doing just as well as always!)


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com