<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 25, 2005

Wonderment... 

i long to have a guy talk about me as sweetly and with as much wonderment as tony does with this swedish virgin girlfriend. i wonder if it's just not something mayhem does, or if it's something that he does when talking about me to other people but never in front of me. and i guess he does it sometimes, but there isn't normally that wonder to his voice. i distinctly remember the one time in the past year when he did talk to me like that. the warm, fuzzy feeling i had was indescribable. but i think it was trying to win me back after a fight. and i wish it didn't take a fight and a once-a-year limit to hear those sweet things where he truly is in awe.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com