<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Blessings and riches of the heart... 

i am so blessed. i am so grateful for everything i have. i am blessed with abundance. i know some of the most amazing people in the history of the world. i know some of the most inspiring women ever, and am even a descendant of one of them. i am the daughter of one of the most amazing men in the world, and am blessed to be in love with one of the most incredible men in the universe and to get to marry him one day. i feel like the little grinch after his heart grew so big that he thought it would explode. except, thankfully, i never felt like the grinch did before that, with his heart closed off to everyone who cared about him. today i am noticing even the smallest things as blessings. the way my hands became warm and soft after the shower even though they were dry from cleaning beforehand. they way my hair smelt earthy and oriental, like loose tea in a wooden box before the shower. i know that i am so rich in blessings and to know the amazing people i know. i know that this is the key to letting go. if i have 20 people who love me dearly and would sacrifice anything for me. if i have so many people who i love so dearly that it would draw tears to my eyes just trying to describe the indescribable about them, why they are so wonderful, why i love them so much, why on earth i was seen as worthy of being in their innermost circle of friends... if i have so many people who love me and i love them, then the one girl who is trying to bring me down should be completely insignificant. she can't make these people dislike me. she can't take them away from me. she can't make me stop loving the others. if she focuses her life on making me miserable, then she truly does not have a worthy life of her own. and that makes me sad for her. despite all the heartache and hurt she has put me through, i still feel sad for her that this is what consumes her heart. this is what i need to remember when i encounter her next. love and compassion in my heart. i am too thankful for what i have and who i have to be drawn into her games.

i am humbled by this abundance of blessings, and by the realizations of tonight. i am thankful for everything i have. from the people i love, to the roof over my head, to the incredible bed i snuggle into every night, to the ability to laugh and find joy in every day. i hope many of you see these aspects in your own lives. i hope all of you are as blessed as i am. i love you all. hugs and kisses!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com